ZTE ZMAX is the company’s latest phablet from ZTE that would be lined up in stores in US from next week. The phablet features a 5.7-inch HD display along with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon chip. The device also has 8-megapixel rear shooter and a 1.6-megapixel front shooter. It comes with KitKat 4.4 out of the box.
Lixin Cheng, chairman and CEO of ZTE USA, said during the launch
The ZMAX is the latest example of ZTE designing devices with the user in mind. It has more battery life, more screen and more style but it does not cost you more. When customers see the unique look of ZTE smartphones and the technology, they are surprised our phones are a third of the cost of mainstream brands. We think the ZMAX is going to be a great addition to T-Mobile’s Un-carrier proposition and we are excited to have the ZMAX on their network.
ZTE ZMAX specifications
- 5.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 8MP autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 1.6MP front-facing camera
- 8.89mm thick and weighs 156 grams
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, NFC
- 3400 mAh battery
Available just in dark Black, the device would be available from T-Mobile starting September 24th with 0% down-payment.