If you’re an iPhone user, this is your day! Finally, Truecaller for iPhone now supports live Caller ID. This feature was missing on iPhones (or iPhone devices) since eternity, due to privacy issues but with some work around Truecaller has finally managed to integrate it with iOS. Over 200 million consumers use Truecaller to identify missed calls, outsmart spam calls and more.
The news was tweeted by Alan Mamedi, Co-Founder and CEO of Truecaller. He was very vocal about the company trying to work out with Apple to integrate this killer feature. Finally, iPhone users worldwide using Truecaller, would be very happy and excited to use this Caller ID feature, which created a void earlier, when comparison to their Android counterparts.
— Alan Mamedi (@AlanMamedi) May 9, 2016
However, in order to use the live Caller ID on iPhone, one needs to keep the app running in the background. It is not the case on Android but its better to get something rather than nothing.
How do you get Truecaller Caller ID for iPhone?
- Update the Truecaller iOS app to version 6.71 or install the latest app from the App Store.
- Keep the app running in the background to get Caller ID when other Truecaller users call you.
Main Features of Truecaller
- You can search for any number to see who it belongs to
- Most effective way to prevent unwanted calls and top spammers
- Contacts get enriched automatically with more information and photos from Truecaller and various social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+)
Truecaller for iPhone Download Link: iTunes App Store