Today, we are going to look at the top 5 reasons to buy DOOGEE Y100 Pro smartphone. It is an unlocked phone priced at US $119.99 and is selling on Everbuying with free international shipping.
Top 5 reasons to buy DOOGEE Y100 Pro
- Price: At USD 119.99 (INR Rs 7,600 approximately), the DOOGEE Y100 Pro is a steal. You’re getting a lot of features which includes 720 5-inch display topped with Gorilla Glass, 1.3 GHz quad-core 64-bit chipset, 2 GB RAM, Android Lollipop and more.
- Storage: It comes with 16 GB of internal storage but what we are looking at is the external storage. Up to 128 GB of storage can be added via microSD card, which is rare in this price range.
- Camera: Not many smartphones at $120 comes with 13 and 8 megapixel cameras on board but the DOOGEE Y100 Pro is an exception. It has a 13 megapixel rear shooter with LED flash and a 8 megapixel selfie camera.
- Connectivity: The Y100 Pro comes with 4G LTE along with Dual SIM and also unlocked. It can be used with most cellular bands around the world.
- Smash walnuts (Toughness): The smartphone is protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass which is made by OGS (One Glass Solution). To showcase, how tough and solid the phone is, Everbuying made a video of smashing walnuts with the Y100 Pro. It’s really funny but puts across a point. However, do not try this at home.
Bonus: Get a free Xiaomi Mini WiFi access point adapter worth $6.53 absolutely free by purchasing the Y100 Pro.
So, order the smartphone from Everbuying, if you liked our Top 5 reasons to buy DOOGEE Y100 Pro. Do check out the full specifications and feature of the smartphone below.
DOOGEE Y100 Pro Specifications
The DOOGEE Y100 Pro features a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display which is made up of One glass Solution (OGS) technology and is protected by 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MTK6735 64-bit processor along with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 2 GB of RAM and comes with 16 GB of internal memory which is expandable up to a whopping 128 GB via microSD card. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The device is 9.35 mm thick and weighs only 151 grams.
The Y100 Pro rocks a 13 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. On the front, it has a 8 megapixel front facing camera for selfies and video calling. It has Dual SIM connectivity with Dual Standby mode where one SIM is Micro and another one is Standard. It has Gravity and Gesture sensors.
The Y100 Pro comes with 4G LTE (FDD-LTE 800/ 1800/ 2100/ 2600 MHz bands), 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS/a-GPS as connectivity options. It packs in a 2,200 mAh battery under the hood.