Sony India has launched both the Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium today. It’s priced at Rs 52,990 and Rs 62,990 and will go on sale in the country starting from October 23 and November 7, respectively. These devices were announced at IFA last month. Lets check out the Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Premium offers in India.
Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Premium offers in India
- Both Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium, come with a Sony Quick Charger (UCH10) which enables 5.5 hours usage with just 10 minutes of charging at no extra cost.
- Customers can also redeem Smart Cover for their Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium worth Rs. 3500 from Xperia Lounge for free.
- The Xperia Z5 Premium can be pre booked at leading stores across India from 25th October 2015 to 4th November 2015. Pre-Booking customers would get an MDR-EX31BN worth Rs. 5490 absolutely free.
Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium customers get content worth over Rs. 4000 along with their devices.The exciting content includes:
- 3 months subscription to Sony Music and unlimited download to own content worth Rs. 1500.
- Free 3 months subscription to Sony LIV worth Rs. 299.
- Free Amazon Kindle e-books worth Rs. 1000.
- Free 3 months subscription to Hungama Play worth Rs. 750.
- Pre-installed Full HD Game (Modern Combat) with free in-game credits worth Rs. 780.
- Up to Rs. 5000 cash back on HDFC Credit Cards on Xperia Z5 and Z5 Premium purchases.
- Own on Xperia at a down payment of Rs. 2999 and rest in easy EMIs under Bajaj Finance offer.
So, after looking at the Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Premium offers in India, would you be shelling out your money on these flagship Sony devices? Let us know in the comments section below.