Sony has launched their latest smartphones of the E series at IFA 2014, the Xperia E3 and Xperia E3 Dual. Both these devices come with 4.5-inch touch screen display with FWVGA resolution, 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC, 5-megapixel rear camera with flash and Android Kitkat.
Sony Xperia E3 and E3 Dual specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, up to 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (E3 dual)
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 8.5 mm thick and weighs 144 g
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- 2330 mAh battery with with Battery STAMINA Mode
Both the device exactly feature the same specs other than the flexibility of Dual-SIM in Xperia E3 Dual. The Sony Xperia E3 Dual comes white, black and lime colors and carry a price tag of Rs. 12,990 (MRP). The Xperia E3 comes in black and white colors and is priced at Rs. 11,990 (MRP). Both the devices are available for purchase in India.