After the AndroidWear device, this time Sony announced SmartBand Talk SWR30. It features a 1.4-inch E-paper display helpful in viewing notifications directly from band appearing on your phone.
The device features a built-in accelerometer and altimeter to measure your physical activity such as walking, running or climbing. The smartband also has support for Bluetooth and NFC support which is useful for connecting with smartphone. It has got IP68 certification and hence it’s waterproof.
Sony SmartBand Talk SWR30 specifications
- 1.4-inch (296×128 pixels) Curved always-on E Ink display
- ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit processor
- IP68 Certified for Waterproof
- Weight: 12 grams for module, 24 grams with wrist band
- Microphone, Wideband speech / speaker, Vibrator
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC
- Accelerometer, Altimeter
- 65 mAh battery with up to 1 hour talk time and up to 3 days standby.
Like the Sony SmartWatch 3 SWR50, this device would also be available in shelves starting this autumn having color options of Black, white, red, blue, pink and lime colors.