OnePlus recently made its intentions clear about entering the crowded Indian market and now, it looks the company is gearing up for its debut in the sub-continent. OnePlus has taken to its forum to find an executive who could lead its operations in India.
The Chinese manufacturer revealed that they are already working hard behind the scenes to bring the brand to our country. OnePlus also describes India as ‘very exciting market’ and the company is said to be taking active steps to make its way into the budget conscious market.
Here is the job description company mentioned in their website:
General Manager – India, Operations
We’ve seen tremendous interest from India in the OnePlus One, but to enter the market we’ll need the help of a local visionary. You will be the sun, the light that leads OnePlus into the Indian market; the center of orbit for all projects, operations, and service; the ambassador that spreads the OnePlus brand across India like a wildfire.
Personality counts as much as experience here. We’re looking for a leader that knows the market, sees issues before they arise, and coordinates resourceful and seamless solutions. The right candidate will successfully incorporate their local knowledge, global experience, and natural talent into building OnePlus operations and brand awareness in India. This position requires authority, leadership, and resolve when things get rough. We need you to weather the storm with us. Are you confident in your abilities and naturally inclined to make things work better around you?
- Be the face of OnePlus India, lead and engage our Indian community, represent and grow our brand.
- Listen to Indian customers; ensure the highest standards of service and product support are met.
- Act as our company ambassador, the voice of OnePlus, the main contact point for the customer.
- Establish and sustain relationships with media in India, assist with planning and organizing events.
- Find unique local avenues through which to spread awareness about the OnePlus brand and products.
- Create monthly and quarterly reports outlining operations, finance, and marketing activities.
- Build a local team of function specific experts to grow OnePlus India operations.
- Align local activities and collaborate with departments at our home office (marketing, logistics, etc.) to coordinate smooth daily operations in India. Report directly to OnePlus HQ in Shenzhen.
- Fluency in English and Hindi. Intimate understanding of India’s unique geographies and cultures.
- Degree from a top school, PMP certification preferred.
- 6+ years of general management experience working for a tier-1 company.
- Deep understanding of operations, finance, marketing, and logistics.
- Expertise/Experience in: e-commerce, logistics, customer service, marketing, mobile products.
- Proven leader with vision, resourcefulness, intellect, and humility.
- Tech enthusiast, intimately familiar with mobile trends, industry and competitive dynamics.
- Strong analytical ability; data-driven approach to understanding and solving problems.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, independent thinker, can manage effectively under stress.
If you think you’re eligible for the post then head over to this link.