Electronic Arts had announced a new car racing game titled, Need for Speed No Limits in November 2014. The mobile game has been finally released by the company. It is the latest game in the Need for Speed franchise and also the successor of the Need for Speed Most Wanted that was released back in October 2012.
Need for Speed No Limits has been developed by Firemonkeys, the studio that had also developed Real Racing 3. This latest mobile game promises fast driving, new range of cars, incredible graphics and customization options. It is a freemium game (free with in-app purchase). Lets check out whats new in Need for Speed No Limits.
- Race for dominance on the Blackridge streets and leave rivals in the dust when you accelerate over jumps, around debris, into traffic, against walls, and through high-speed Nitro Zones.
- Roll into underground car culture, win adrenaline-fueled races, and become notorious. Ignore the rules, and reach the top.
- Make your own rules and then break them as you dig, drift, drag, and roll to street-racing supremacy.
- Drive your ride recklessly and become renowned for it, taking the risks needed to rise to the top.
- Win white-knuckle races to collect your ultimate fantasy rides, earn rewards, and burn rubber to the next level.