Moto E on Flipkart comes with launch day offers which will be valid for March 12 only. As you can see on the above image, the offers include:
- Six months of Unlimited music downloads with Free Saavn Pro subscription.
- OLA Cab will offer first ride free on Moto E2 devices (up to Rs 100) & 100% cash back (up to Rs 300) on first recharge of OLA Money.
- Extra Rs 250 off on purchase worth Rs 1000 or more on Lifestyle products at Flipkart.
- Extra Rs 200 off on Teewe HDMI Streaming Media player.
- Extra 10% off on Citron Personal Care Appliances on Flipkart.
- Extra 10% off on all Ceiling Fans on Flipkart.
The offers look good on paper and is an excellent strategy by Flipkart and Motorola, to tempt lots of people to purchase the device on the launch day. You might want to hold on till morning because Xiaomi Redmi 2 is also coming. Lets have a recap of the specifications.
Motorola Moto E 2nd Gen Specifications
The new Moto E 2nd Gen features a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. The smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It has 1 GB of RAM and comes with 8 GB of internal memory which can also be expanded via microSD card. The device runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS.
On the camera front, the Moto E 2nd Gen comes with a 5 megapixel rear camera, which does not come with LED flash. It has a 0.3 megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. It supports Dual SIM feature, has a 3.5 mm audio jack and FM radio.
The Moto E 2nd Gen includes 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS as connectivity options. It has a 2,390 mAh battery under the hood.
The Moto E 2nd Gen in India is available in Black and White colour variants, along with multiple back covers, exclusively on Flipkart from midnight of March 12. It comes with exciting launch day offers.