Meizu has announced the company’s latest Flagship, the Meizu MX4. It features a 5.36-inch (1920 x 1152 pixels) IPS display with 15: 9 aspect ratio and 2.6mm slim bezels on the sides. The display has 85% increase in NTSC color gamut, 1100:1 contrast ratio and a brightness of up to 600 nit. It is powered by a 2.1 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6595 processor and runs on Flyme OS 4.0.
The device also boasts a 20.7-megapixel rear shooter with dual tone LED flash, 1/2.3″ Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS sensor, pixel size of 1.2 microns, two dedicated ISPs for 0.3 second focus speed, 20 second long exposure and 4K video recording. The company also mentioned that the device is made up of aircraft grade aluminum-magnesium alloy.
Meizu MX4 specifications
- 5.36-inch (1920 x 1152 pixels) IPS display with 418 PPI
- Octa-Core (2.2 GHz ARM Cortex A17 x4+ 1.7GHz ARM Cortex A7 x4) MediaTek MT6595 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16/32/64GB internal memory variants
- Flyme OS 4.0 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 147g
- 20.7 MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording, 720p slow motion
- 2.1MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- NXP Smart PA second-generation audio chip
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE / LTE-FDD), 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 3100mAh removable battery
Meizu MX4 comes in colur-variant of Gray, White and Gold and is priced at around 1799 CYN (Rs. 17,720 / US$290 approx), 1999 CYN (Rs. 19,690 / US$325 approx) and 2399 CYN (Rs. 23,640 / US$390 approx) for the 16, 32 and 64GB variants.