LG has finally launched the LG G3 Beat in India. It was announced a back in July and went on pre-order just the week before IFA 2014. As noted earlier, the device packs a 5-inch HD display and runs on quad-core Snapdragon 400 SoC. It comes loaded with Android 4.4 KitKat with new LG Flat UI loaded on top.
Th G3 Beat also comes with an 8-megapixel rear shooter with LED flash. The device also inherits the Laser Auto focus which helps to focus images much faster even in low lighting condition. The 1.3-megapixel front camera is good for video calling and taking selfies. The device also inherits the floating arc and metallic design from the G3.
LG Electronics India MD, said on the launch event .
Mobile communications needs to serve the requirements of a growing segment of consumers who are looking for a balance between style, design, features, and great performance, combined together at a favorable price. The LG G3 Beat represents our commitment to the mid-tier smartphone market that demands mature technology, proven performance, great innovation and an attractive price, all in a single device.
LG G3 Beat specifications
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 137.7 x 69.6 x 10.3mm; Weight: 134 g
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n , Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 2,540mAh (removable) battery
The LG G3 Beat comes in Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold and is priced in India at Rs. 25,000 (MRP). It also comes with Snap-On Case with multiple color options and is available for purchase in India.