Lenovo will launch the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro in India on October 1st. The device got debuted in IFA 2014. Lenovo has sent press invites for an event which will happen in Bangalore. The invite says Make way for the Pro and The Pro Awaits You, but the smartphone’s image clearly shows that it’s the Z2 Pro. Lenovo India has also teased the smartphone on their Facebook page and it is listed on the official Lenovo India website.
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro was announced back in August. It packs a 6-inch ( 2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display with ultra-narrow bezels, powered 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor with Adreno 330 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI 2.0. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and optical image stabilization (OIS) and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD IPS display
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 (8974AC) processor with 550 MHz Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual SIM
- 16MP autofocus camera with dual LED Flash, OIS
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 156 x 81.3 x 7.7 mm; Weight 179 g
- 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3GB RAM, 32GB of internal memory
- 4000 mAh battery
The Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro would be available in color variants of Titanium, Gold and Black colors. No words on pricing has been announced as of yet but we should get the price tag in few days.