The most popular device of HTC Desire series launched back in April, the Desire 816 got a cheaper variant aligned up, the Desire 816G. Like the Desire 816, it too has the same 5.5-inch display. The 816G comes with a 1.3-GHz quad-core MediaTek processor and 1GB of RAM. It comes with Android Kitkat out of the box with Sense 6.0 UI embedded upon the ROM. The Desire 816G features a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front facing camera. It supports Dual-SIM capability and has 3G.
HTC Desire 816G dual SIM specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with HTC Sense 6
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2, 1080p HD recording
- 5 MP front-facing camera, f/2.8 720p HD recording
- 3.5 mm headset jack
- 7.9mm-thick and weighs 158 grams
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with micro SD
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
The device comes in color variant of Black, white, Red, Green and purple. It does carry a price tag of 18,990 INR and is expected to hit the stores early October.