CREO Mark 1, a new flagship smartphone running on custom Android-based FUEL OS was officially launched in India on April 13 and then went on sale starting from April 19, 2016. The USP of this company is that it will provide monthly updates to the smartphone and the consumer will feel like using a new device every time. As promised, the first Fuel OS update is here. It has added features like Enhance photo editor, Data Manager, Selfie Flash along with fine tuning their existing features like Sense and Echo. According to CREO, the overall performance of the smartphone has also improved.
Key Features in May update for CREO Mark 1
- Data Manager – It will let you save cellular data consumption by regular data access. It will inform the user of the size of the problem (how much background data is being used out of their total data consumption) and will provide simple toggles to restrict unwanted apps from consuming background mobile data.
- Selfie Flash – The display will light up for a split second to radiate a burst of light, which will produce well-lit selfies using the front-facing camera.
- Sense – The user can enter Calculations to get real-time results, like WhatsApp any contact directly with a simple Double Tap on the Home Button, add a Phone number to contacts, search for Apps directly on the Play Store.
- Enhance – A Light and Quick Photo-Editor will allow for quick and easy photo editing such as Crop, Transform and Adjust images in addition to setting Vignettes and applying various Filters.
- Echo – Free Echo Mode will direct all calls to Echo without the involvement of the user, Smart triggers will automatically turn on when the phone is on Silent Mode or when an upcoming meeting is detected on the user’s calendar. It will allow users to set Welcome Messages for different contacts in the phone, also welcome callers in all new 6 Indian languages – Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada.
Commenting on this update, Sai Srinivas, CEO & Co-Founder, CREO said:
“We’re overwhelmed to see the initial response to the CREO Mark 1. As promised exactly a month back, we are glad to roll out our first update to Fuel OS – updates which utilize the amazing capabilities that Android has to offer, and will bring in entirely new experiences for our Mark 1 users. A number of conversations with users, developers and industry influencers have helped shape our May update with their suggestions and feedback. Our sincere thanks to our community of Makers. With them, we’ll keep making Android better.“