Apple today confirmed the launch of its new handset, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in 36 additional countries and territories by the end of October. This has been the fastest Apple roll-out ever in terms of iPhone. Apple also aims at launching the device in 115 more countries by the end of the year.
Apple has also received a staggering 20 million pre-orders of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in China. The company is also planning to sell atleast 80 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus by the end of 2014 and with these amazing numbers we think it will be acheived by them easily.
Let’s take a quick a look at the countries which are covered under the 36 countries.
- Friday, October 17: China, India and Monaco
- Thursday, October 23: Israel
- Friday, October 24: Czech Republic, French West Indies, Greenland, Malta, Poland, Reunion Island and South Africa
- Thursday, October 30: Bahrain and Kuwait
- Friday, October 31: Albania, Bosnia, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Iceland, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macau, Macedonia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia, South Korea, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Thailand
Apart from it Apple is also planning to upgrade the iPad lineup along with new Mac mini for the October 16 event. Stay tuned for more news.